Please pray for a ### and her family Lord. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

susan417

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for a friend and her family. Her brother is in late stage pancreatic cancer and they gave him ### weeks remaining. Please pray that he knows Jesus and that he is healed in Jesus name. And please pray for her as well she is angry with me right now as she wanted to borrow money from me a couple weeks ago and I had none to lend her. I am trying to keep tabs on what is going on but it's hard with her not speaking to me and I care for her and her family very much. Pray that she not be mad at me anymore She does not know Jesus so I will also ask that you pray that she comes to the Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

They are worried about their daughter who lives at home while she completes her masters degree. They have been noticing a change in her and are worried she is hiding something from them. Please pray for her to open up to them and be honest about what is going on. She was away for college so she...
Replies
12
Views
193
I pray for doors to open for my daughter and her family. Help her to find work. They are living with me and my husband but it's now affecting our marriage. I pray they can go on their own and be blessed.
Replies
9
Views
146
Reconciliation & Softening of Hearts, Renewing of Minds, Hearkening to Abundant Council... Wife's Heart (and Mine) Softened: She, Children, Her Family Counsel Her, She Hears Your Word & Heeds... Marriage Pastors, Family, Intercessors Pray... Father, do what only You can do -- as Moses interceded...
Replies
12
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,266
Messages
16,797,590
Members
649,820
Latest member
Spuashaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom