Please pray ### changes his old ways ...

Friend....

As long as we accept the behavior, the unfaithful, the abuser, the addict will NOT change.

Lord, please allow this servant to realize that the change MUST come for them, in the form of loving themselves more and leave. In Jesus name. Amen

Thank you.
 
Please pray ### changes his old ways and is honest and faithful to me in every way. please keep him clean and sober please get him to treat me with kindness care love and respect. Please get him to contact me now and come home now. please heal his addiction. Thank You. Amen.
praying for this and healing
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
Background: Please keep my brother and his family in your prayers. By God’s grace and through your prayers, my brother and his wife, who have a one-year-old baby boy, were able to overcome many misunderstandings and come back together. They are now living together again, and for this we thank...
Replies
7
Views
162
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,401
Messages
16,799,455
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom