please pray all those who are lost and need ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bgood4God

Humble Servant of All
please pray 4 all those who are lost and need salvation, those who are lonely and brokenhearted, those who are seeking spouses, those who are seeking employment, those who need healing either physically, emotionally, or psychologically, those who are lost in sin, those who suffer from financial burdens and those who lack a peace of mind. Lord please, bless all marriages and families and relationships. Lord please bless those who are in bereavement and those who are depressed, battered, and abused. Please pray for the families of the Jakarta victims. May God comfort them. Lord do your will in everyone's life for 2015. Lord please bless the prayer requests here and this site. Please, pray for my family and that God will bless all of us according to His will. Please pray my that my husband joins me very soon. Happy New Year and God bless everyone. In Jesus name. Amen! God is good all the time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father God, please hear the cry of each person's broken heart and help them as they struggle with the pain of loss and separation in their lives. Wrap them in Your arms and cover them with Your wings. Let them sense Your Presence we pray in Jesus Holy Name Amen.

Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for you and over your prayer request. This New Year, 2015, My Prayer for You is: That God will bless you exceedingly, abundantly, above all that you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, wished, or prayed for in Jesus’ name. Amen! So Be It, And It Is So! ♡♡♡ :~) ♡♡♡ A New Year's Prayer for you...Please Click On The Prayer Link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17026-happy-new-year-prayer-2015/

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Fasting and praying daily for those who are in sin and doing evil against the Lord. Jesus clearly said. Thou shall love others. He did not say, thou shall steal from others. So, let us all be on our knees before the Lord for saving those lost souls who are stealing all your personal...
Replies
Views
  • Article
How gracious and loving person are those who are willing to leave their home and their land to carry on the Gods word to those who never heard. How loyal are the steps of those going out each day to share the wonderful promises God has given to all of us. How faithful and the lives of those...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Real friendship exits when we make Jesus our chief and only Friend who will never ever forget us nor leave us all alone when everyone else did. It works. It creates bonds that are strong as a rock of ages. Jesus You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hears me when I call...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom