Please pray against a malicious attack by ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Praise Report :

Thank you for accepting and answering my prayer request.
To date, all prayer requests have been answered.

Thank you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A while ago, I posted a prayer request here regarding someone in my circle who has been harming me for several decades by every possible means, including the occult. Week after week, her malicious actions toward me keep escalating. I asked that the Lord expose her and punish her publicly. You...
Replies
10
Views
77
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against a malicious act. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
164
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against malicious acts, witchcraft, deception, lies, greed and sin. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,007
Messages
16,794,412
Members
649,583
Latest member
Saerointon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom