please pray a friend would go to church with me urgent

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I invited a friend to go to church with me today. Please pray please that he would. He has so often declined and it has hurt my feelings..please pray please he would want to go with me today. Thank you so..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I go to church every Sunday.
Replies
7
Views
341
Thank you for allowing me to submit a prayer request. I am extremely worried about my husband of ### years. Recently, we almost split up but we decided to go back to church. He used to have such a wonderful relationship with God, but after his mom and dad were married for ### years, his father...
Replies
11
Views
210
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,257
Messages
16,797,529
Members
649,808
Latest member
Azavale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom