Please please pray..am hurting so mich. Please help pray. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please please pray..am hurting so much. Please help pray. A friend I had cut me off/changed their number. It hurts. Pls pray they would remember me, remember the way they wanted to be with me, how they liked me and would call me soon. Pls pray too I would get offered much money/a good job speedily, pls, in Jesus name, amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for prayer for my coworkers job that I had to resign from last night. I would like to ask for prayers they can find someone to cover my shift and not be hurt i wont be there anymore. Please pray for strength and comfort and relief for all of them and do the job the well...
Replies
11
Views
185
Dear God please forgive me for my AUD. Please help me to not drink so much alcohol so that I don't damage my liver and my heart and my mind. Why do I drink too much every day and night. I lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be okay every day when I get home from work...
Replies
14
Views
408
Dear God I really don't want to go to work tomorrow morning. I wish that I could stay home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol all day. I have so much work to do in a little bit of time and I have so much stress and anxiety and I don't know what I am doing anymore. I don't know how I have made...
Replies
12
Views
484
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom