Nobody is reading this thread right now.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please please please lord heal heal my stomach please lord in every way now please lord in jesus name please please lord end end permantly all every suffering all every pain all inflamation acid reflux all nausea all fat please lord permantly permantly permantly right now never ever ever to return ever in jesus namess

I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to touch you with His healing hand, ease your pain, and give you the relief you need. May he surround you with His constant love and care in the days ahead. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up.” (James 5:15).

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Please please please please lord heal heal my stomach please lord in every way now please lord in jesus name please please lord end end permantly all every suffering all every pain all inflamation acid reflux all nausea all fat please lord permantly permantly permantly right now never ever ever to return ever in jesus namess

I've seen you pray for this for some time.
God doesn't say to beg to be healed or to demand to
be healed. He says "Ask and you will receive what you asked for."

He might be trying to answer your prayer another way.
Try changing your eating habits.
Don't eat past 6 PM.
Don't eat acidic foods(like tomatoes
  • grains.
  • sugar.
  • certain dairy products.
  • fish.
  • processed foods.
  • fresh meats and processed meats, such as corned beef and turkey.
  • sodas and other sweetened beverages.
  • high-protein foods and supplements.

You can do the following to reduce your risk of metabolic acidosis:
  1. Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water and other fluids.
  2. Keep control of your diabetes. If you manage your blood sugar levels well, you can avoid ketoacidosis.
  3. Stop drinking alcohol. Chronic drinking can increase the buildup of lactic acid.
I will be praying in agreement with you for a complete healing.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom