Please, please, please I beg you Lord, help me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjohn1

Humble Prayer Partner
Please, please, please I beg you Lord, help me to get this done in time, I am so scared.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am begging everyone here, such beautiful ppl I strive to be like, to please pray for my young daughter ###. Our preliminary results are that her liver is swelling, I am begging you to pray for us, she is so young and we are so alone other than you and Jesus. Please I beg you to pray that he...
Replies
12
Views
254
STRONG SINCERE PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT. DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET THIS INFLAMMATION IN MY FACE BE COMPLETELY HEALED. I AM SCARED. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. PLEASE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
11
Views
151
Please have mercy. I'm in emotional pain. I'm afraid. I have no purpose. Please release me. Please. I'm begging you.
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom