please please lord heal my circulation I pray for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please please lord heal my circulation I pray for my circulation to be healed normal I pray for my body to feel and be a lot warmer permanently I pray for my house every room of my house to be a lot a lot a lot warmer please lord get me gas central heating from council make them fit it soon please in jesus name lord please make my body house a lot warmer soon possible in jesus name I am sitting all night with my coat on in my house this is not right lord please answer speedly please father god make my house and body a lot a lot warmer asap I cant go on like this please make council fit new gas heating speedly intervene in jesus name please ss
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please put your healing hand upon my ###, he had a blood sugar issue, he has been a bit depressed because my grandpa passed away about 6 months by now but has been a rollercoaster of emotions. Today he had to make a paperwork of my grandpa related to some money that the company he used to...
Replies
12
Views
252
Please Please Lord heal my lower back. I feel so much pain and discomfort. I sincerely ask in your precious gracious name Jesus Amen
Replies
10
Views
349
Please lord heal my back and May you not let government contract be taken away from me, Jesus I have given my life to the government, I lost a lot of time over the years. Please let them change their minds. Help us all, lord.
Replies
8
Views
515
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom