Please please all pray this is very important to me

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please please all pray this is very important to me I will never ever fear getting my photograph video selfie taken ever ever again in Jesus name I declare degree in Jesus name all every single all photographs all videos all selfies that are taken of me with every all cameras all phones at all times in all places are all totally incredibly blessed of me in every way abundantly now always every one of them in Jesus name turns out of me now always incredibly awesome incredibly stunning outstanding astonishing amazing totally magnificent totally breathtaking above and beyond what I could ever ask think imagine now always I declare degree I am outstanding incredibly photogenic in every way now always abundantly in receive all the photographs selfies videos of my self I desire ever dreamed of now abundantly lord please please do this for me lord please enlarge my faith abundantly please exceed incredibly my every prayer expectation desires now always even before I ask in Jesus names
 
THIS LIFE SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT YOU , IT SHOULD BE ABOUT  HIM { JESUS }
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE THAT I GET TO LIVE AND HAVE MY BEAUTY OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ENERGY HEALED LAND IN MY NAME BY WATER GREATLYYYYY A PEACEFUL LIFE IN HARMONY GREAT PLACE TO LIVE IM HEALED BECAUSE IM EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IN THE GRAND DESIGN OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WITH MY CROWN 👑 ON MY HEAD AS THE...
Replies
9
Views
150
I decree and declare in jesus christ name in jesus name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos taken of me at all times in all...
Replies
9
Views
224
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please put a absolutely permant total end forever in jesus christ name with absolutely all every single dissappoitments hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with ant any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom