abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray lord your words say ask and I will receive lord I stand on your promise lord photographs videos are important to me I do not want fear be scared lord getting my photographs taken being on video call lord you can do all things I ask you please lord with all my heart please please lord bless me please to look incredibly beautiful gorgeous stunning very radiant glorious amazing outstanding please in all every photographes all every videos selfies snap chats whatsapp videos all every face to me videos taken of me please lord now always that I am amazed please in Jesus name bless me please to be really confident getting my photographs taken being on video call now always please please lord build build boast please lord my confidence self esteem self worth incredibly abundantly in every way now please in Jesus name please lord bless me with amazing incredibly compliments now always everywhere I go destroy Any criticism towards me always bless make your promises come alive to me now please in Jesus name please lord enlarge my faith incredibly abundantly please in every way now please forgive me lord for all things in Jesus Christ name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decree and declare in jesus christ name lord please please absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments at all please please with any absolutely any photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos any videos calls...
Replies
7
Views
125
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any videos calls taken of me that i hate need to delete i ask...
Replies
9
Views
140
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord absolutely no no.more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments never ever ever again ever please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face...
Replies
5
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,118
Messages
16,796,096
Members
649,659
Latest member
Foannira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom