abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray in Jesus name I decree and declare all every items I have ordered from ### arrive to me my home address tight now without any delay always in Jesus Christ names I decree and declare in Jesus name all all every all particular things products items new very very best ever new foundations tinted moisturizers cosmetics clothes all evefy things I am looking for desire are all every one of them all available to me in every way now always in Jesus name are in all shoes for me now all plages for me now in all every make up brands companies for me now in all stores for me now all every websites for me now always at really really great prices now always in Jesus Christ names
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please bless make me absolutely every single part of me please inside and out the total total total very very best ever ever ever model very very best ever ever photogenic person in the whoke entire world please right now always...
Replies
10
Views
60
Lord please please please your words say ask and I will recieve please please lord make absolutely every every every single part of me you jesus christ asking jesus christ into his heart life meeting me the total total total very very best ever ever ever thing that has ever ever happened to ###...
Replies
10
Views
118
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask.you please please lord completely totally heal heal absolutely every single part of me now please in jesus name I ask you please please lord renew restore my whole whole entire skin youth beauty apperance hair confidence faith figure in every...
Replies
12
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,398
Members
649,289
Latest member
Shreirkorlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom