abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray I decree and declare my finances my financial ### savings now right now multiplys in millions millions rught bow more more every day the blessing of the Lord brings me wealth now he adds no trouble no sorrow to it now without any delay in Jesus name I decree and declare I win millions millions of pounds nos right now without any delay it happens to me to me now right now without any delay the rest of my life will now right now be the very very best of my life in every way now in Jesus names
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, Lord, you own all. The millions, millions of gold, silver, absolutely everything. Your words say, ask, and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, bless, bless, please, please, multiply, multiply, incredibly, abundantly, my finances, my financial income, savings, now, right now...
Replies
7
Views
168
Lord tgqmj you for the money i have benifits i have savings i have thank you that your words say ask and I will i ask you lord please please bless protect multiply multiply my finances my financial income savings now rught now please in millions millions more more every day absolutely no no more...
Replies
9
Views
120
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please bless protect multiply multiply please please lord my finances my financial income savings now right now in Jesus Christ name in millions...
Replies
6
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,702
Messages
16,791,445
Members
649,295
Latest member
Dwiontaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom