please pastor pray for my request to secure a job in ###

Mwendwa

Disciple of Prayer
please pastor pray for my request to secure a job in Jesus Name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pastor pray for me for God to deliver me from demonic dream and restore my spiritual life for God. I want God to deliver my husband from spirit of disappointment and delay, let God settle him with a business of his own.
Replies
6
Views
356
1. please pastor ### ### pray for me I am pregnant now after waiting for a year and I want twin a boy and a girl 🙏
Replies
8
Views
481
Please pastor pray for me I have been having mouth odour and bad breath for the past three years now, when I talk people around me would close their nose. My father passed through this before his death according to my sister, the same is happening to my sisters. Another problem I am facing is...
Replies
9
Views
455
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,847
Messages
16,804,056
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom