Please, O Lord, I ask that you reveal the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I scream Jesus

Faithful Servant
Please, O Lord, I ask that you reveal the (christian) woman you have for me. If I have already met her, please direct our paths to meet again. To you be all the praise and glory, dear Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not," (Jeremiah 33:3). That ### that You have shown me at ### and ### has served a purpose. And now it is being fulfilled. Thank You for what You showed me today. It brought me to tears. The glory...
Replies
7
Views
180
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over good and acceptable behavior. O LORD GOD that you hear my prayer, take ear to my fasting, my attitude, my behavior, my ways, and ways of following, serving, worship, praising, obedience, sacrifice. I pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
7
Views
128
"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me," (Isaiah 6:8). Yes O Lord, I will go to where You have shown me to go. To return to my hometown where I grew up. To bring the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,668
Messages
16,802,016
Members
650,183
Latest member
Cleo_04

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom