Please O Lord grant me a clear mind to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Jesus Christ gives us our strength!​
Philippians 4:13​
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."​
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name Jesus Christ father you know what going through with the situation in the home and surrounding father please grant me some peace and quiet without any confusion in am praying desperately for this man ### to leave my home in peace and quiet...
Replies
6
Views
169
Father God I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ name thankful for this blessed day please grant me strength and courage dealing with situation in my life I have no control over it am so overwhelmed with problems I am so tired of the living situation in my home the trouble ### is...
Replies
7
Views
285
Lord, grant me peace. My work or position and what I do or not need to do is being audited. Please have my supervisor work Monday and answer the audit for me with more professional language than I would be able to write, giving the auditors sufficient info on Monday. Let them be satisfied with...
Replies
8
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom