Please My Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessedOne777

Disciple of Prayer
Please my Lord deliver me from these fears and anxieties. Bring me peace. Give the man I love guidance and soften his heart. Please open his heart and soften it towards me. Help me God and unite me with him. He's so distant and it scares me. Please my Lord hear my prayer and help me. Father I humbly pray and ask You to please hear me. Unite me with him and place me in his heart and mind. Soften his heart and open the lines of communication. Bring him back to me my Lord. Please Father...hear my cry. Jesus please please hear me. In Jesus's Holy Holy name, I pray. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Replies
9
Views
215
Lord God, my dog ### is in terrible pain and having a bad weekend. Please help him to find peace and comfort. Allow his body to heal, and find rest. Take away the discomfort, stress, and inflammation in his spine and hips. He is such a good dog and a fighter. I pray that Saint Francis will also...
Replies
12
Views
315
Jesus please help me my life Ho God please help me maney Jesus please give me my problem maney my wife and daughter money problem 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏 please help me my Account no.### please help me Jesus please help me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom