Please man of God, I am hypertensive ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please man of God, I need your prayers urgently for God to heal me of a deadly partial stroke which I am suffering for more than 2 years. My name is ### from ### but reside in ###.
Replies
7
Views
150
Please man of God. I am a ### years old, my menstruation period ceased ### years ago and sometimes I feel pain in my stomach this makes me not to conceive. pray for me
Replies
12
Views
306
Please man of God I am suffering from ### I want God to use His ### to pray for me am ### ### from ### ### thank you man of God may God continue to bless the synagogue church of all Nation
Replies
6
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom