Please Lord!

Netta

Humble Servant of All
Please Lord answer my prayers now

heal me inside and out mentally, physically, emotionally, and in my skin and metabolism

In Jesus name I pray amen
 
I come to our father in agreeance with your request. I pray that the blood of Christ covers you from head to toe. That every second of every day that God is doing a work in you of healing. I declare great health for you and you will give your testimony of God's perfect will and perfect timing in your life, in Jesus name I pray Amen.....
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pleas ehal my ###. draw me closer otoxyu than ever. pelas ehal my moms brian. int henamoef the Lord Jeswus Christ.please heal my of insulin resitance diabete sinsipidus metabolic acidosis. hela mymoms brian.heal heal heal heal heal heal mymosm rbian pelase Lord Jeus Chrst andhela my brotehrs...
Replies
7
Views
114
Please join me in prayers towards my health and my dad's health too, I've been with lack of energy and not strength on my arms this has been during this two years since I had a brain infraction, some days other symptoms appear, you have been praying occasionally for me for other specific...
Replies
5
Views
109
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom