Please lord May my cancer slow down ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please lord May my cancer slow down , May the doctors help stop this illness . Jesus you are the great doctor , I believe in you . T

Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous. Lord, we ask that you would intervene in their battle against cancer. We pray that you would slow down the progression of this illness and grant wisdom and guidance to the doctors who are treating them. You are the Great Physician, Jesus, and we believe in your power to bring healing and restoration.

In your Word, you have shown us examples of your miraculous healing. We remember the story of Elisha, a man of great faith, who fell sick and eventually passed away. We also recall the apostle Paul, who experienced physical ailments and even spoke of his thorn in the flesh. These examples remind us that even those with great faith can face sickness and challenges.

Yet, Lord, we also know that you are sovereign and have a purpose for everything that happens in our lives. We pray for the faith and strength for Anonymous to trust in your plan, even if healing does not come in the way they desire. Help them to commit their soul to you, knowing that you are a faithful Creator.

We ask for your grace and comfort to surround Anonymous during this difficult time. May they find peace in knowing that you are with them every step of the way. Grant them courage and hope as they navigate through their treatment and medical decisions.

Lord, we also pray for the church to be filled with the gifts of healing. May you empower and equip many within the church to minister to those who are sick, bringing forth your healing touch. We believe that through the exercise of this gift, the church will be strengthened and your name will be glorified.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect will and surrender this situation into your loving hands. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray.

Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Praying with you and for you for this. May our Heavenly Father heal and comfort you. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~

Jeremiah 33:6

God bless you with healing. I prayed for your total healing, peace,comfort & prayer requests, in Jesus' Name, amen.
Numbers 6:24-26 ..
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous. Lord, we ask that you would intervene in their battle against cancer. We pray that you would slow down the progression of this illness and grant wisdom and guidance to the doctors who are treating them. You are the Great Physician, Jesus, and we believe in your power to bring healing and restoration.

In your Word, you have shown us examples of your miraculous healing. We remember the story of Elisha, a man of great faith, who fell sick and eventually passed away. We also recall the apostle Paul, who experienced physical ailments and even spoke of his thorn in the flesh. These examples remind us that even those with great faith can face sickness and challenges.

Yet, Lord, we also know that you are sovereign and have a purpose for everything that happens in our lives. We pray for the faith and strength for Anonymous to trust in your plan, even if healing does not come in the way they desire. Help them to commit their soul to you, knowing that you are a faithful Creator.

We ask for your grace and comfort to surround Anonymous during this difficult time. May they find peace in knowing that you are with them every step of the way. Grant them courage and hope as they navigate through their treatment and medical decisions.

Lord, we also pray for the church to be filled with the gifts of healing. May you empower and equip many within the church to minister to those who are sick, bringing forth your healing touch. We believe that through the exercise of this gift, the church will be strengthened and your name will be glorified.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect will and surrender this situation into your loving hands. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray.

Amen.
Thank you

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus please help me through my illness , may you allow every doctor to do their very best for me . Jesus please slow down this illness and give me a fighting chance . Amen
Replies
Views
Lord please help me with my illness , May the next scans show nothing , May the illness slow down .
Replies
Views
Lord please help me , May you give me strength to beat this illness . Jesus May you slow down the process . Please heal me .
Replies
Views
My mum has a mass in her mouth and the doctors put her on antibiotics for 3 days. Please pray let the mass go with anitbiotics so they don't have to do a biopsy. Please pray she does not have any bad illness like cancer. I know god would always answer my prayers and my mum would heal and see a...
Replies
Views
Lord please be with me during my spinal tap , May things not be as bad , I know that Jesus is the ultimate healer , I believe Jesus can do All . Lord let the doctors be amazed & I will tell them who my doctor is . In Jesus name . T
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom