PLEASE LORD MAKE MY BODY AND HOME ALOT ALOT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE LORD MAKE MY BODY AND HOME ALOT ALOT WARMER IN JESUS NAME HEAL MY CIRCULATION MAKE MY CIRCULATION ALOT BETTER PLEASE LORD I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT I WILL NEVER AGAIN FEEL COLD BE COLD I COMMAND NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING IN MY HOUSE SOON IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please lord make my new bobbles for my tree parcel arrive at my address tomorrow please lord without any delay please please lord move in my groyher ### to. please ask me to his house for Christmas Dinner without any delay in jesus christ name I ask you please please lord bless multiply...
Replies
10
Views
432
Lord I need new alot alot bigger new home in nice private area wuth garden want to buy outright with no mortgages want to buy multiply property's homes lord wuth ### mortgages your words say ask ask and I will recieve I ask you please please bless please please multiply multiply my finances my...
Replies
4
Views
202
Very very urgent I need alot alot better home asap lord please please bless and please please multiply multiply incredibly abundantly my finances my financial income savings in millions millions millions right now please without any delay that I can buy new homes outright with no mortgages Just...
Replies
8
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom