Please Lord Jesus deliver my brother from ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother ### who is having health issues and is in hospital, Intercede before God Almighty to heal my brother and restore his good health.Relieve him from all his pain and let the power of God heal him thoroughly.I trust you prayers and heal him.Thank you
Replies
8
Views
151
Please pray for my brother, ### ### to be healed from chronic kidney disease, deliverance from alcohol, depression, anger, fright, panic attacks etc. May He experience Christ's love, peace and healing touch on him mentally, physically and emotionally. Praying that His whole family will...
Replies
9
Views
447
Thank you so much Father God. I believe I got the job I had been praying for for several weeks. Thank you my Lord Jesus!!! I pray for removal of these spiritual warfare attacks. Please allow me to sit in peace instead of hard objects to block what this evil is trying to do. I pray to just be...
Replies
9
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom