Please Lord, I thought I discerned guidance in Your word ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please Lord, I thought I discerned guidance in Your word that I read today, but then I became worried that I was fooling myself because it seemed to point in a direction I want to go. I pray You will give me clarity of understanding.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thought I would give an update on my Brother ###. The judge in his case gave him 3 years in prison. 3 YEARS. All while his ex-girlfriend is stalking my family, the new homeowner as we had to sell my brother's house because he is disabled from a motorcycle accident. This is what started this...
Replies
6
Views
231
Lord I need your guidance. As you know I’m a couple weeks away from the completion of the divorce my wife wants. She has been taking advantage of me in not fairly watching the kids. She has left a large portion of responsibility on me, and yet doesn’t want to give me more custody. I worry that...
Replies
7
Views
191
Dear Lord, I am here again praying for hope in reconciling my marriage with my wife. Again maybe I have been praying wrong, asking for the wrong things, maybe I have not been asking for enough. Lord draw my wife back to you, show her your importance in her life, the value and joy that comes from...
Replies
8
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,703
Messages
16,779,924
Members
648,241
Latest member
Kyruyranarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom