Please Lord Help Our ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

davscrappydoo

Servant of All
Please Lord Jesus Help Our Family. We Need Your Loving Protecting And Caring Touch Jesus. Please Be With us Jesus. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
248
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject lock up and cancel out on and for you to banned demolished dissolve deapear delete destroy all the dreams I had over night between 10 Pm. to 4 Am including the one about me sharing the info in my book to ### and she goes against me and get mad and...
Replies
8
Views
185
restoreour homeand protect our homefrom all evil
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom