Please Lord help me today at work and with ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Please Lord help me today at work and with the landlord. I hope the customers at work today aren't screaming and yelling all day at me and I get faster at my job and I hope I am still able to make partial payments on the rent. I am trying so hard and doing the best that I can. Also just give me the sheer energy/strength to do this because I am exhausted. Thank you, Amen.
 
LORD GRANT STRENGTH AND POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THIS DEAR LIFE, MEET THE NEEDS IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site. Whatever their prayer request is, God answer their prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. Encourage, heal, protect, and deliver them (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, help me through this season of work. Help all situations resolve favorably. Help all enroll correctly. Help our work be done smoothly. Help anxiety be low and removed from my body. Walk with us with health issues. Give us the answers we need to stay calm and know what comes next. Remove...
Replies
11
Views
245
Lord, help me at work. Help confirm that this new group will fall under another group which we already enroll automatically and that there would be no additional work involved. I pray that this is what takes place. I fear not in my work as you walk beside me always. Keep us safe in our travels...
Replies
6
Views
208
Dear God please help me have a good day today please help me get my work done correctly and on time. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I couldn't sleep well and so I am laying in my other bedroom having a cold beer and listening to my...
Replies
10
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom