Please Lord ... Help me find a way to get to ###

Vinnyb

Humble Prayer Partner
Please Lord ... Help me find a way to get to ### for my son ... I am poor and out of money. I need you Lord more than ever. Please I beg for this miracle.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
"May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it in Jesus' name." — You continue to pray, walk by faith, and trust God.



Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, will, grace, and mercy bless me with the desires of my heart. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around me. Let nothing get close to me that is close to You. Let no weapon ever formed against me prosper. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, I need God to help me find a way of getting this medical report. I ask this in the never failing name of Jesus Christ. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
178
I know that Christians will say that you are perfect, holy, without sin, etc so you are not in need of forgiveness. Maybe I need to forgive you for the wrong I feel you did me: abandoning me at one of the darkest times in my life ### years ago. You were gone. I cried out then and got only...
Replies
11
Views
313
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,399
Messages
16,799,432
Members
649,904
Latest member
Twieland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom