Please Lord, by some miracle please let me get an ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeldane

Servant of All
Please Lord,

by some miracle please let me get an A in logic. Please bless me (and my classmates) during my final exam on Tuesday. Please help me to remember the laws and use them correctly.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need some miracle. May God send me helpers and financial provision to get a new phone. I need your help Lord may God make his grace abound in my condition. Thank You for praying and I receive this miracle in Jesus mighty Name Amen and Amen
Replies
7
Views
325
Jesus please bless me with a new job please.
Replies
6
Views
90
Dear Lord Jesus After having so much abuse at previous ###, this one seems to treat me better if I should be hired here as an educator let it happen. If not, let me work on building puppet tree, and start my career early next year. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom