Please Let It Be Only ### And ### This Weekend With No Interuptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

michele914

Servant
Dear God thank you for always answering my prayers and always taking care of me. Tonight me and ### are finally taking time for each other and actually going on a date with each other. We are going to dinner and a movie. Please God don't let there be any interruptions from any of his friends tonight. Please let tonight only be about us. We really need this right now to keep our relationship healthy. Please God help me here. Please get our relationship back to being stronger than ever.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven, I need a super part-time job in JESUS name only on the weekend. Also, we are seeking stability in JESUS name amen.
Replies
9
Views
304
Dear Heavenlen father God pray to rebuke rejeject resist bind out bond out evert dream ihad over nighe on the 25 to the 2& 6 26 to the 27 & on the 27 th to the 28 the ones about ### and ### and ### and Family and The ohes about ### and her hamily and the ones all the the ones about ###, ###, ###...
Replies
12
Views
244
Jesus I love you. I appreciate you. I am hurting right now because everything I seem to do I keep getting rejected. I have been praying for a new job because my current job is trying to fire me. I work in an extremely toxic environment. All I keep getting is rejection letters from every job that...
Replies
11
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom