Please let ### be safe/answer me

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord I pray that ### fall love with me. He text me. I pray in Jesus name Amen
Replies
13
Views
85
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you. Please hear my prayers. I pray my grandson ### pass his test and interview for trade school tomorrow and start as soon as possible and find a job. Come into ###'s life and guide him in the right direction, keep him safe and out of trouble. I pray my grandson ###...
Replies
14
Views
62
Lord I wanna thank you. I pray that you hear me and answer. My God I need you now, I'm tired and at your grace and mercy. Please hear my prayers and answer. I pray for a miracle for me, emotionally, physically, and mentally. I pray my daughter ### will find a better paying job and safe place to...
Replies
7
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom