Please keep praying that I'm not pregnant, everyone, Thank ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter godsgiftangel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godsgiftangel

Guest
Please keep praying that I'm not pregnant, everyone. Thank you all and bless you. It means the world to me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I’m so sorry for committing that act Lord forgive me Lord. I’m so sorry I shouldn’t have done that Lord. Please help me to fight my fleshly desires Lord. Lord I rebuke all temptations in your hold name, please have mercy on my soul lord forgive me. I repent from sexual sin...
Replies
7
Views
406
I has sex once this cycle and was extremely careful by using a condom however my period is two days late and I've had spotting. Please pray I'm not pregnant as I'm not ready for a child and I don't want to do this on my own. Please please help.
Replies
8
Views
344
Hi! Will you please continue to pray for the full closure of this exhausting chapter of my life, 7 years of ongoing stalking, harrasment, invasion of privacy, smearcampaigning and bullying. I will not and cannot do this no more, and I need you to pray for the almighty God to end this now. I ask...
Replies
14
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom