Please keep praying for me, for protection, wisdom, discernment, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jess4

Prayer Warrior
Please keep praying for me, for protection, wisdom, discernment, deliverance from evil and oppression, I still can't see anything and am homeless I want to cry every day because so many people make fun of me, I pray but I don't feel God's presence, I feel too ashamed of how I look to go to church, please pray for me.
 
Precious child of God, it is NOT what you wear to church that matters, God looks at your heart, do not be concerned of how you look, at least you get to go to church to worship Him. Do not lose faith, He WILL make a way for you where there seems no way, He is faithful to His promises and He says in His Holy word that He will NEVER leave or forsake you. Bless God!
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the LORD our God graciously impart to me His wisdom, understanding, discernment, and unfailing love as I part ways with the companions I had the honor of befriending and serving for a season as the servant-leader of our tight-knit community on Discord called Requiem. May the LORD make it...
Replies
9
Views
235
Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
143
I need prayer for wisdom, discernment, knowledge & understanding in how to proceed with the Holy Spirit in what direction I need to go to evangelize on the street. In Jesus Christ Name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,976
Messages
16,817,132
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom