Please Keep Me In Ur Prayers.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ashwini Venakt
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ashwini Venakt

Guest
Dear Brothers And sisters,

Pls do Pray to God Jesus... let all my problems come to an end...... I'm at the end point of my life... my life itself has become a question mark......... struggling to take things............... don't know whether to live Or die.....
 
Lord Jesus, I pray that You give ### peace & wisdom, that she may have faith in You & take away her thoughts of death. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quiet my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my footsteps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.” Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Promise for You!

The LORD will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail. Isaiah 58:11.

Prayer for You!

Loving Father, You know the plans that You have for me - your plans for me shall prosper me and shall not harm me; plans to give me hope and a good future. Lord, I believe that my times are in Your hands. Perfect all that concerns me. Direct my footsteps in the way that I should go. I believe for sure that in perfect faithfulness, You have done marvelous things, things planned long ago. Enable me Father, to hear Your sweet still voice and thus, guide me in the way I should go. Father, all my longings lie open before You and my sighing is not hidden from You. Whether I turn to the right or to the left, let my ears hear Your voice behind me saying, "this is the way, walk in it." Whatever I do, let Your mighty presence go before me and level every mountain of difficulty into plain ground. I surrender my whole life to You, my Master. Accept my life as a fragrant, holy and pleasing sacrifice. Forgive me all the sins that I have committed and help me not to waver in my life any more. Believing in Your name and the promise that You have in store for me, Your dear child, I praise You and give You all glory and honour. Amen.

We also pray for you In JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Child of Almighty Father - Ask pardon to Jesus right now being you have thought to die and it is great great sin. You have to face in this world's every hardships and go to heaven. It is devil trying to disappoint you saying that you can do nothing and you are not good to live in this world and you die yourself. Once you die yourself you will directly will go to hell for your eternity. Do you wish it. Jesus Loves you so much that he died for you. When you go to hospital and doctor says that you need injection how bad you think that the needle will be in my flesh and pain.. then your loving Jesus crucified for you, me & all. You be a good Vessel to Almighty Father. Whatever the situation be in your life right now or had left be washed in Jesus blood. Submit yourself and your problems. Things will change either fast or slowly depend upon your trust in God. Pray well, worship him well. Do pray every morning and before you go to bed for you and for others too that you know who are in distress. Things will change and I too pray Jesus for the same.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, please bless and touch ### and manifest your plans in her life so that she believes in you, Amen.
 
Ashwini there is no smooth life dear and we go through challenges in our lives that we may learn to trust in the lord and grow in Faith, but if we continue to trust in him we get to the other side stronger and crowned READ JOB and you will be encouraged as we continue to hold you in prayer. " Mighty lord bless this daughter of your and hold her lord at this moment she feels hopeless renew her faith and hope for your glory and honor. AMEN
 
God's will for you is to live and to bless you with every good thing. Bible says lean not on your own understanding, give it to God, Proverbs 3:6. Lord knows what He is doing and He knows everything; sometimes we don't know why things happen against us, but our God works all things for our own good, so don't worry, be in prayer and praying for you.

Heavenly Father, I come to You with the prayer request for sister ###, Father, You guide her, take control of her mind, let Your peace come right now in JESUS name, we pray AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
217
Heavenly Father, I cry out for Your swift and immediate divine intervention. Have mercy hear my cry Lord. You are the God of miracles who makes a way where there is no way. Move by Your power, shorten the waiting time, and turn my situation around for Your glory, in Jesus' name. Amen. Lord my...
Replies
13
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom