Please keep me In ur prayers! I ...

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer decision strength guidance help hope faith trust believe crisis troubles heart up...jpg
    quote prayer decision strength guidance help hope faith trust believe crisis troubles heart up...jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
  • quote prayer Ayo help strength hope faith persevere quit dark Dear Lord Jesus I pray this day ...jpg
    quote prayer Ayo help strength hope faith persevere quit dark Dear Lord Jesus I pray this day ...jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 5
  • quote prayer peace of heart trust release doubt fear faith (Hopesearcher).jpg
    quote prayer peace of heart trust release doubt fear faith (Hopesearcher).jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 5
  • quote prayer Ayo psalm don't worry about anything pray about everything worries petition flowe...jpg
    quote prayer Ayo psalm don't worry about anything pray about everything worries petition flowe...jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 5
Please keep me In ur prayers! I am beginning to fall into a bad place and very sad and depressed and down! I was supposed to start my new job tomorrow but they called me and basically told me the position is being cancelled and now I already put notice in and quit my other job! So I am out of work with no income coming in and bills are slowly starting to pile up! I have been out of work two weeks already and this coming week will be three weeks! I have put in applications for jobs every day all day and haven't had any actual job offers yet! I am stressing out bc I am trying to keep a roof over my kids head and food on the table and lights and heat on but I'm wondering how I'm going to be able to pay these bills and rent is due this Friday so I'm sure I will be getting an eviction notice before long and my car payment is falling more and more behind! On top of this my husband came back again and just showed up on my doorstep last Sunday bc he couldn't call or text me bc he is blocked on my phone and last night he didn't come home again and we got into it bad and I went to the girl house and things got really out of hand! He is back on block so he can't call or text me! I messed up his car bc I was so hurt and angry and upset bc of how he treating me and disrespecting me and hurting me once again and on top of that I was already very upset and hurt about my bills and job situation! It feels like everything is just falling apart after it seemed to be getting back on track! I've just been in bed all day all night everyday with my door shut! I know my kids are feeling the effects from all this and I'm so sorry but I'm starting to feel very bad and feel like things are only gonna get worse! I've been crying continuously about all of it day and night everyday! I just hate we are going through all of this! Please keep me in ur prayers!

praying for you to find a good job..give it all to the Lord
 

Attachments

  • 1915935344-3bf3ec4c0248d3a4a20ef4b21d71da9d.jpg
    1915935344-3bf3ec4c0248d3a4a20ef4b21d71da9d.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
5
Views
116
Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
217
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
6
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom