Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please join me to pray for a reversal of a worrisome hospital report my 25 year old son got on Ultrasound after he developed pain in his testes. They saw a lump on the testes and they say it may be cancer. I resist this in Jesus name. I pray that the next time he goes for his repeat USS, every abnormality will have disappeared and he would have had new testes by the influx of God' s power into his body. I pray for wisdom for his doctors and the team.
Please brother and sisters In Christ put on your full Armour of God on do not take it off even when you are sleeping . Remember that God made promises and his words never change either. Please remember God is with us all he will always love us he will always forgive us he will never abandon us or give up on us. He is always working you may not see it in the time you want something to happen but that's ok and we are all on God time and his will. Jesus is always fighting our battles. Apply all the gospels to all of our life .The whole Armour of God means that your expression of your full trust in God and what he has done for you through Jesus Christ .Your victory in spiritual warfare was secured at the cross of Christ and the blood that was shed there.Believe all that Jesus has done and to live it out in daily life.It is the living in the power of everything that God has done in every area of life even when there are challenges.Put on the breastplate of righteousness is what protects the core of your being from every spiritual attack.The breastplate covers what's closest to your heart .Righteousness is the fact that you are good enough to be relieved by God,is a gift that's given to you,not something that you could ever earn on your own.With the breastplate on you you can say God accepts you and enjoys you because of what Jesus did. You have been chosen by God to be holy and without blame before him in love, you've been predestined to be adopted by God ,you are fully accepted by God through his beloved Jesus .Part of the Armour of God that helps you stand against any spiritual attack, its an important piece.Remember Jesus forgives us when we do wrong and go to him for forgiveness and we must forgive those who hurt us. We can't take that step without help from God . I pray that we remember Jesus is the Ultimate healer , the ultimate way maker, his full of love and protection and also from his good angels surrounding us all , he brings faith, hope, love,peace,joy ,he reconciles family , and reconciles broken home and marriages ,and he can do what no one else can. His so way better then what the devil brings to us . Keep in mind the devil brings darkness,lies,strife,confusion,strife,bitterness, temptation, he will make you feel like you are nothing,helplessness,and hopeless,and he will make you feel like you could do suicide,he will make you feel you don't belong anywhere,he brings, panic,and panic attacks,he brings anxiety,he is wanting to devour you and your whole soup and your life. He brings divorces,he makes you feel like you should give up .. STOP riget there brothers and sisters In Christ ..RIse up Stand up feet planted on the ground if you feel yourself going toward the negative stop fall to your knees bend your head down fold your hands and pray . If you can't fall on your knees due to health it's OK stop right where you are bend your head fold your hands and pray . DO NOT let the devil and his ways get to you. GOD will rebuke all bad thoughts. Remember Jesus can and will cast evil attacks . Remember Jesus is always fighting your battles on the battlefield. When you have someone thats sick and you see no hope Stand firm don't listen to that evil lie of the devil instead turn to Jesus and push closer to him the devil would want you to blame Jesus and get mad at Jesus DO NOT do that... Jesus is there his holding your hand in his and his wiping your tears or your face as you cry . Don't listen to that no good mean lier of the devil and his ways of attacks.. Go to Jesus his the ultimate healer and way maker and his the way to cast out the devil and his ways and his bondage . Set yourself free GO TO JESUS Jesus won't ever fail you or ever leave your side ... I declare this in Jesus Name 🙏amen God's will is the only right way in life .

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom