Please join me in prayer for my father, ###, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spring3r

Servant
Please join me in prayer for my father, ###, who (unbelievably) escaped from a nursing home yesterday and had to be returned by the Police. ### is mentally impaired due to having sustained a serious brain injury, but as a result of bad behaviour, will now be moved to a secure unit. Lord, I pray that you bring peace to ###, and that his life becomes relaxed and more settled. I pray for my Mum, Lord, that you calm her nerves and relieve her anxiety. I pray for her financial situation, Lord, and that she is able to support herself in a comfortable way. Send your angels to watch over both of them, Lord, at this extremely traumatic time. In your mercy, Lord Jesus, hear our prayer. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayers for protection today was a big earthquake in ###, thank God no major damage but honestly you had prayers toward my health restoration the burden that my closest had about I'm still on recovery and also that I'm doing a mission trip tomorrow, that I can endure the week...
Replies
11
Views
177
Please pray for my ### today he was so exhausted, due to work but mentality and emotional has been a though week. A lot of reminders about my ### he passed away about ### months but has been a challenging time, pray to recover strength, appetite, that his blood sugar levels are working on the...
Replies
9
Views
190
Lord I come before you asking for protection and wisdom, I came to visit my ### and his family with my ###. He doesn't understand even his family about all that I'm going through and that I'm thankful for your mercy is a miracle that I'm still alive, due to the brain infraction that I...
Replies
7
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom