Please join in prayer that the conviction ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ai taking over everything, don't know if you are speaking to a robot or a live person and it's all about the money and sad for the job market that's suffering the most which will create more homeless. Prayers for mighty conviction on so called "friends" I finally caught on to this one saying...
Replies
10
Views
144
I was serving Hindu Gods as I brought up in a Hindu family. I accepted Jesus Christ in my life on 15th March 2023. I am the only believer in Christ in my entire family. I am going through spiritual warfare for more than a year now. I was involved in sexual sin with 6 Hindu men and 1...
Replies
7
Views
164
🕊️Kindness Leads to Repent Rom 2:4, Planting Watering God's Growth 1 Cor 3:6-7, Holy Spirit's Work of Conviction Jn 16:8, Humbling Restoring Dan 4:28-37 Repentance unto Life, 2 Co 7:9-10... 🙌 Father, we thank You that Your Word does not return void, but like the rain and snow come down from...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,200
Messages
16,797,096
Members
649,755
Latest member
Doroyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom