Please Jesus help please Holy spirit reveal to me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please Jesus help please Holy Spirit reveal to me my bloodline what we need to do to get our needs met and be pleasing to the Lord according to God's will 100 fold right now according to God's will 100 all the way from the spiritual into the physical with the blood of Jesus
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ thank you for all things. I have been so stressed out. I am drowning in debt every month trying to make ends meet. I have a out of control defiant teenager that has caused me to now need to put her a in another program. However I can not afford the program. Everyone keeps saying put...
Replies
8
Views
340
Life in my power returned properly right now as a good thing my books get published miscellaneous assignments gone. I can raise the money I need to become a Great Writer for Jesus that's a good thing Shut up Satan and crew binded up forever no voice no loud dings through there electronics no...
Replies
5
Views
245
Dear God please help me today get my work done correctly and on time. I have my work up paperwork ready to send to my customer and I need to prepare the proposal for my customer to review next week. Please help me get this done today. Then I need to make up another work up for my boss and his...
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom