Please Jesus hear my prayers tonight. I haven't heard ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Before I sleep, Lord… I lay down all my worries, burdens, and problems at Your feet. You know every struggle I carry— especially in my finances and in my blogging journey. Nothing is hidden from You. Lord, take away what is weighing my heart. Make a way where I cannot see a way. Guide me...
Replies
7
Views
173
he has a serious heart condition and is also homeless and I'm not sure if there's something else going on cognitively. Lord, please protect him from accident, death, and calamity. Please help him call upon it and contact surroundings him with your loving angels. Also, I am depressed and not...
Replies
7
Views
303
My friend ### again. I haven't heard from her in awhile. She is still in a very dangerous situation with demonic people all around her. Including a fiance that is manipulating and forcing her through intimidation and threats to be with him. She also has some mental and physical health issues...
Replies
5
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,921
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom