PLEASE JESUS, HAVE MERCY! I MUST BELIEVE MY PRAYER HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED!

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. This is asked of Jesus in His Name and in Jesus' Name only. Only Jesus can do this and Jesus will when you pray to Him be able to show you everything. I quote hostadmin who is comparing this to Moses opening the Red Sea. "We're here with you, standing in the gap for that deeply cherished...
Replies
9
Views
124
Hi. This is asked of Jesus in His Name and in Jesus' Name only. Only Jesus can do this and Jesus will when you pray to Him be able to show you everything. I quote hostadmin who is comparing this to Moses opening the Red Sea. "We're here with you, standing in the gap for that deeply cherished...
Replies
7
Views
109
Hi. This is asked of Jesus in His Name and in Jesus' Name only. Only Jesus can do this and Jesus will when you pray to Him be able to show you everything. I quote hostadmin who is comparing this to Moses opening the Red Sea. "We're here with you, standing in the gap for that deeply cherished...
Replies
12
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom