Please in need of prayer I can’t ...

Please in need of prayer I can’t take it Nomore my husband and I argue everyday he says he wants to leave me. He wasn’t like this before his changing acting different with me. Please help me to pray I know God can change him back to the sweet loving person he was. Teach me how to pray thank you
Lord we lift up ### and her husband to you. We ask that you bring unity, harmony, peace, and restoration to this marriage. We pray that peace fill their home. We pray for the peace that surpasses all understanding. We pray that you remove any evil influence over husband and his thought processes, especially any lurking Jezabel spirit that may be trying to guide him on the wrong path. We ask that you send that demon back to the pits of hell in CHAINS in Jesus name and by his blood! We pray for complete restoration. Lord build this marriage up. Let no evil plot of Satan tear it down. Be first place in their marriage Jesus. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm going to pray for the people who feel short like I do I can't go anywhere without people telling me I'm short this is for the people who feel short dear heavenly father thank you for this wonderful day and I'm asking you if you can help the people who are listening to what I have to say...
Replies
11
Views
186
Hi everyone, Lately I have been feeling oppressed and agitated for no reason. I've just felt more negative and withdrawn from everyone around me including my husband. We are going to go to church this Sunday, we were invited today by a Reverend who helped us get into my locked car. He prayed...
Replies
9
Views
96
I can’t stop pleasuring myself to dubious content. I have prayed for a sane and healthy relationship for a long long time now but nothing. I get lonely in the evenings and have needs. If I don’t satisfy them myself the I get weird dreams and peak in my sleep. I’m a woman and feel ashamed. I’ve...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom