please I pray 24 7 for my ###'s healing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericsmom

Disciple of Prayer
please I pray 24 7 for my ### healing of diabetes and foot ulcer and beg God to forgive me for my sins I just am going nuts now and worring I do trust my Lord with all my heart
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Amen, in Jesus Name. May an angel of God for healing touch you and your child in Jesus Name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everyone please pray for the bass player that is in my band. 3 months ago, he suffered a massive heart attack, and shortly afterwards, underwent triple bypass surgery. He is now recovering at home, but it's going to be a while before he can play again. Please pray that God will heal him totally...
Replies
11
Views
217
my name is ###, please pray for my mum to get healed from malaria
Replies
9
Views
146
Please pray for ###'s healing, she has very serious health problems. Thank you very much and God bless you.
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom