Please I need prayers...I have bought ### Armed Forces

EGYIR KWAME JUNIOR

Disciple of Prayer
Please I need prayers...I have bought Ghana Armed Forces recruitment form and the closing date is Wednesday 31st...I want to be selected among the qualified candidates...all my certificates are good...but one thing I know is that IT TAKES ONLY GOD...the name I used to fill the form is(### ###)please I need you all support me in prayers....please I desperately need your help
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I would like to live up the armed forces the ones in my life and the ones that are in others lives, I thank you for their support in always being attentive to the needs of all people. Father I would like to acknowledge them for the truth that is bestowed upon us because they walk on Good...
Replies
6
Views
104
I have bought a house in 1988 in ### Munipality in ###, I have paid the sum of R### ,and we have signed deed of sale from the lawyers and I have submitted to the municipality offices, and application for Title deed was made. I kept on calling the call centre and last year I even visited the...
Replies
10
Views
521
I have bought a car and it has numerous faults that are unsafe and the car that I bought it from is uncooperative regarding getting the vehicle repaired. Please pray for me to find the money to repair the car at my local mechanic and that the car is finally repaired safely, thank you
Replies
8
Views
521
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom