Please I need peace and want to ...

Please I need peace and want to lead a peaceful life and one guy ( my former lover ) he is blackmailing me for money please help form this bad guy and help me to lead a happy and peaceful life
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation, friend, Have you spoke to the police about this? Blackmailing must be reported. Please take care, and seek the help you need, okay? Grace and peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ###, am from ###, I lived at my home peacefully for a number of years I was never uncomfortable until recently a gansta opened a bar next to my home & started blasting loud music towards my home I contacted the police for help none was available so please pray for me so this...
Replies
8
Views
268
Dear God, I pray for those in this online community who are in need of peace and ask You restore what the enemy stole - give them refreshed thoughts and help Your dear ones see themselves the way You Lord see them in Jesus' name Any flawed projection the enemy discarded at them loose its grip...
Replies
10
Views
141
I have been in a relationship with this man for 8 years. I cannot figure out if he is the one for me. I cannot figure out if he is speaking the truth or lying to me. He is always making me confused and keeps me wondering. He refuses to let me go, and yet he is resistant to take the relationship...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom