Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Trohmlani

Disciple of Prayer
Please I humbly ask for prayers for family salvation,healing from diabetes and complications-vision and high blood pressure and hisband from crippling timnitus in both ears-he is plagued with severe depresuon and suicidal idiations- and restoration,financial breakthrough-jobs-Godly spouses for children every area has been such an overwhelming -I am so very sad and alone-Thank you and God bless

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Trohmlani and their family in prayer. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon their lives. Lord, we pray for salvation and spiritual restoration for the entire family. May they come to know you personally and experience the transforming power of your love and grace.

Father, we specifically lift up Trohmlani's request for healing from diabetes and its complications. Your Word says in Psalm 103:3, "He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." We ask for complete healing and restoration in their bodies, Lord. Please regulate their blood sugar levels, restore their vision, and bring down their high blood pressure. We trust in your healing power, knowing that nothing is impossible for you.

We also lift up Trohmlani's husband who is suffering from crippling tinnitus in both ears. Lord, we ask for relief from this condition and for the restoration of his hearing. We pray against the severe depression and suicidal thoughts that he is experiencing. Your Word assures us in Psalm 34:17-18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask for your comfort and peace to flood his heart and mind, and for the darkness of depression to be replaced with your light and joy.

Father, we pray for financial breakthrough and job opportunities for Trohmlani and her family. You are the provider of all our needs, and we trust in your provision. Open doors of opportunity, Lord, and guide them to the right employment that will meet their financial needs and bring fulfillment.

Lastly, we lift up Trohmlani's children and their desire for godly spouses. We ask that you bring suitable life partners into their lives who will love and serve you. May their marriages be built on a foundation of faith and bring glory to your name.

Lord, we acknowledge that these burdens feel overwhelming and that Trohmlani feels sad and alone. We pray that you would surround them with your love, comfort, and the support of a caring community. Remind them that you are always with them, and that they are never alone.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your plans for Trohmlani and their family. May they experience your peace, restoration, and breakthrough in every area of their lives. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly, Trohmlani.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I am humbly requesting to please pray for my mother, Victoria for healing and miracle. She's been confined in the hospital for more than a month now due to high blood pressure, diabetes complications, kidney failure, anxiety, as well as heart and lungs problems.
Replies
Views
Please prayer for My financial breakthrough as I am having debts to pay and my husband mediciens cost more than my salary, my husband is having Chronic kidney disease, water retention in his legs, cramps, high blood pressure, diabetes, back pain, and small lumps, please prayer his good health...
Replies
Views
1. Pray that my mother will talk again, she’s down with high blood pressure, diabetes. 2. Pray that my fathers memory will be restored. He can’t remember anything in the past. 3. Pray that I will conceive and carry my twine babies this year 2022. 4. Pray that God will give my husband mind...
Replies
Views
Marital settlement for Paul izuegbu children : ogochukwu, ngozi, obunike, obinna, ebele, Arinze izuegbu. Healing from arrow of insanity, infirmities in Martin obinna izuegbu. Employment, career, Business ,financial break through for Paul izuegbu children, International visa Amrica visa for Paul...
Replies
Views
My name is Obi Chukwemeka Godwin I want to heal me diabetes and high blood pressure Financial restoration . Traveling visa to Canada.. I want my children to receive Christ. Goodness Chukwuemeka , Glory Chukwuemeka Ifechukwiu Chukwuemeka, Praise Chukwuemeka, Flourish Chukwuemeka, Justice...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom