Please Help ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter catman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catman

Guest
Please pray for my friend ### who has a drug addiction and is suicidal. Please call home ###.
 
Dear Father, please intervene ###'s life for her addiction with drugs and imagination that drew her to suicide. Lord, please grant her Your mercy and grace. Please help her and save her life. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
###! Where are you? Father, please speak to the mind of ### and have her call home that the people who care about her may hear her voice one more time and speak prophetically into her sphere of influence that she may hear the sound of your love resonating through her family and friends and desire to embrace their presence once more. Father, I pray ### recognizes you and desires to dwell with you, in the name of Jesus I pray that whoever answers her call will hear from you and speak words of love and compassion and secure her in your love, amen.
 
```html
I have prayed. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name and bless you with the desires of God’s heart for your life. God knows what is best for you. God wants the best for you. He loves You. Be Encouraged. God is in control.



Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members (but especially my home Lord Jesus), my Christian friends, and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties.. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.



Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us



PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I'm addicted to drugs, cigarettes, I need protection over my life, I hate my life desperatly, i.need some good solid friends. And I would like to be very happy and wealthy one. Day, because I hate my life so much. Please spread the word to the whole world and beyond because I...
Replies
11
Views
150
Hi everyone, I desperately need your prayers for me , please pray to our lord Jesus Christ, my daughter has been not ok mentally and physically since dating her ex bf who got her on drugs , everyday is a battle, I hide in my room not knowing what’s next , her constant yelling and screaming and...
Replies
15
Views
145
Hi everyone , I really need your prayers and thoughts at this difficult time in my life. My husband of 22 years passed away nearly one year ago on the ### , my daughter has not been ok mentally and physically due to her ex bf giving her drugs bashing her and her over dosing in a coma ### times...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom