Please help us pray for our friend ###, she has cancer and she isn't doing well right now. We ask God to touch her with her healing hand and that he may bring comfort to her family in this difficult time.
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Father please send Your Holy Spirit in Its full power to touch her and heal her completely. You are the Healer and Comforter. Father we believe in You and we Ask You we know that its only You who help us and heal us. Please Father heals that girl and let her know that You are with her in this time of need. In You everything is possible. I'm asking this in Your name Amen.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
We have been in the market since March. We have been trying to sell and praying that it will sell. Our intention for this is for us to expand our family and also to have my elderly mother have an accesible house. Please help us pray that we may sell our house urgently. THANK YOU, ###
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...