Please Help The People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, during I worked in the last employment, I have found documents that showing inappropriate attitude from my ex employer's family. Father, they took other's properties illegally. They practiced bribery to maintain their businesses. There was also an information of bad religious leader controls the communities. Lord, please send Your mercy and favor upon all the people on this island I'm living in now. I met so many unhappy people around me, maybe they are bound with some rules and cultural obligations that made them out of freedom. Please open the door for them to be free from the control of these religious leaders. Please help the people in this island to have an ability to say right upon right and wrong upon wrong, rather than to follow the religious leaders decisions that always regarded as saints and full of spiritual power. Please help them to know You, Lord. Please help them also to accept You. Please use all Christians to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. Please make us as the channel in delivering the gospel to them. Lord, In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord agreeing in accordance with this favor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ please help me change. Please help me I'm scared. I don't want to die. I don't want to live anymore
Replies
6
Views
259
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 3:15 : The couriers went out, spurred on by the king’s command, and the edict was issued in the citadel of Susa. The king and Haman sat down to drink, but the city of Susa was bewildered. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther...
Replies
9
Views
135
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 29:22 – “They ate and drank with great joy in the presence of the Lord that day. Then they acknowledged Solomon son of David as king a second time, anointing him before the Lord to be ruler and Zadok to be priest.” Extended...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom