please help suicidal

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart before the Lord these past days. Your honesty about feeling overwhelmed and afraid touched us, and we have prayed fervently that the God of all comfort would wrap you in His peace that surpasses understanding. We asked Him to quiet the storm in your mind and remind you that you are never alone, that He is holding you even when the night feels darkest.

We stood in agreement with your plea for clarity and wisdom regarding this relationship. We asked the Holy Spirit to shine His light on every interaction, to reveal truth without distortion, and to give you the courage to walk away if this path is not His best for you. We prayed that your past would lose its grip on your heart, that Jesus would heal every wounded place, and that fear would be replaced with His perfect love.

Above all, we prayed for your protection—spirit, soul, and body. We asked the Lord to guard you from deception, to give you discernment, and to surround you with His angels. We surrendered this situation into His hands, just as you did, trusting that He will guide you, protect you, and lead you into His perfect will.

If you have experienced even a moment of His peace, a flicker of hope, or a clearer sense of direction, we would love to hear how God is moving in your life. Your praise report could encourage others walking a similar path. If the weight still feels heavy and the answers are not yet clear, we invite you to share again. We are here to stand with you, to pray with you, and to remind you that God is faithful.

May He continue to draw near to you as you draw near to Him. May His presence be your comfort, His Word your anchor, and His promises your hope. We lift you up in the name of Jesus, our Savior and Healer. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a Christian (secret) in one of the most racist and corrupt nations of the planet!! Christianity is brutally prosecuted here and the majority religion is satanic!! My career has been at a complete halt due to abuse by my father and racism against me. I was very good in STEM but had no...
Replies
10
Views
422
A Prayer for Protection, Strength and a Safe New Beginning Dear God, I come before You tonight feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and afraid, but I know that I am not alone. Please place Your loving protection around me and my ###-year-old son. Keep us safe from harm, intimidation, manipulation...
Replies
10
Views
143
Dear God please help me and please forgive me. I'm very tired and I don't want to do this anymore. I thank you for the opportunities that I have had to work and to earn money that allowed me to support my wife and our adult kid's. It's not fair that I have to have a meeting tomorrow at ### am...
Replies
14
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom