Please Help Pray To Reunite :(<|repo_name|>josephr

Status
Not open for further replies.

believe13

Prayer Partner
I pray to God to heal the relationship me and my ex-girlfriend had and for her to forgive and take me back. I love her with all my heart and in the past we had trust issues and I was insecure and that let to a downfall in our relationship where she left me. It's been about ### months now since our breakup. I love her so much it hurts knowing that she's not with me. I prayed every day for her for God to open up her heart and to fill it with forgiveness and my love for her. I miss her so much and she means absolutely the world to me. Some say they know exactly who their soulmate is and I know I've found mine. Please I ask you to please help me pray for ### to take me back and to forgive me. I know we had troubles in the past relating to trust issues and being insecure and I'm sorry for that. Growing up for me I was faced with pain and distrust. I wasn't able to trust anyone growing up it was hard for me because everyone that I trusted eventually hurt me. And either backstabbed me. So it was hard for me to trust that quickly. I messed up, I should've realized that she loved me and I should've trusted her instead of always questioning her. Now I have heard that she got over me...

Please if there is any chance Lord please heal our relationship and reunite our love my Lord.

Even if we were meant to be or not Lord I believe that we are meant to be Lord, you blessed me with a beautiful angel Lord, and I'm not giving up Lord.

I want to make it with her together Lord.

I don't care what others say Lord, they say that she's not the one.

But I say even if she's not the one I want her to be the one Lord so I pray Lord.

Help the both of us Lord.

Talk to ### and let her know how I really feel Lord.

She thinks that my love for her isn't real Lord.

Bless her Lord, let her know I have real feelings my Lord and I'm suffering without her.

I ask everyone to please help me pray for my sweetheart to forgive and please pray to take me back.

I love her so much she means everything to me.

Bless her heart Lord and heal her heart to bring the love she once had for me back Lord.

She said she's losing her love for me and it is now fully gone because I didn't trust her and I would yell at her she told me during our breakup.

Please Lord heal our love that we once had Lord.

Heal her love for me in her heart Lord.

As I believe Lord I know you would help us.

Please, help me as I am in misery.

Please help me pray.
 
Lord, I lay this prayer and I Lay ### at your feet to heal.....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Father God In the Name of Jesus Christ I ask You Lord to help this young man get into a relationship with you and for him to know that You are the one to answer Prayers and that if he believe and have faith and if it is Your will You will bring them together.
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Save my family Lord Jesus. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
father please listen to his prayers and answer them soon ,amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Mum has been on citalopram for a very long time and it didn’t seem to be doing much. She recently went onto Sertraline which seems to be even worse. She just wants to sleep even more. She is suffering so much. She has aches all over her body, an IUD in her which has given her horrific acne...
Replies
8
Views
287
I hurt ### ### ### and I would please ask that I can receive prayer for myself ### ### to be forgiven by ### ###. Please Pray for ### To have compassion in her heart and to forgive and Love ### again. Please pray that ### ### will give ### the chance to make amends for his betrayal, Pray these...
Replies
6
Views
299
Please please please pray for ### and ### family. We've been going through a lot of financial issues and we really need a good job so ### can study in a good university. Please also pray for ### so ### can get into the university ###'ve applied in.
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom