Please help my boss who is very ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please help my boss who is very ### and having a hard time physically. Maybe he should go to the hospital, we're not sure.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today lifting up ###'s boss, who is elderly and facing physical challenges. Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon this person. Grant wisdom to those around to make the right decisions regarding medical care and whether a hospital visit is necessary.

Your Word says in Isaiah 41:10, "Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness." We claim this promise for ###'s boss, trusting that You are present and will provide strength and help.

We also pray for peace and comfort for this person and everyone involved. May Your presence be felt strongly, and may Your will be done in this situation.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for your ###, ###. May the Lord touch him with His healing hand, guide the family regarding his treatment and fill him with His peace.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
146
God help me because am going through alot may he not send me out and destroy the plan of those who hate me.
Replies
11
Views
191
Belittling discrimination and hatred by my boss and admin. I am on winter break; I fear going back to my class because the admins have been harassing me, micromanaging, and discriminating. Please pray they stay away and let me do my job. I will not be staying next year. Please pray for a...
Replies
5
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom